Do you want to get mini statement of Bank of India by missed call?
Bank of India is one of the best banks in India. This bank provides all types of online banking facility to its customers. If you have an account in BOI then you can check the mini statement of your account by missed call.
Today in this article I am going to tell you how to get mini statement of Bank of India by missed call.
- How to Check Aadhaar Bank Link Status Online
- How to Register SBI Net Banking Online
- How to Get SBI Bank Statement
- How to Check MOD Balance in SBI
- How to generate ICICI net banking Password
- How To Change ICICI Net Banking User ID Online
- How to Check Balance in PNB Bank Account
- HDFC Bank Balance Enquiry Number
Brief Descriptions of The Content
Requirements to get mini statement in Bank of India
- The mobile number must be registered in your BOI bank account.
- The mobile number registered in the bank account should be active.
- You must have a mobile number registered with the bank.
How to get Mini Statement in Bank Of India from Missed Call
The method to get mini statement by missed call in Bank of India is very simple. You can check the mini statement of your account by giving a missed call from the mobile number registered in the bank account.
Below is the step by step method to check the mini statement of your account.
Step 1: First of all take the mobile number registered with the bank.
Step 2: Then dial 09015135135 to get mini statement from missed call.
Step 3: After dialing the number, press the call button.
Step 4: Once the call is connected, it will be automatically disconnected.
Step 5: You will receive a message on the registered mobile number immediately after the call is disconnected.
Step 6: Open Messages, in this you will get the information of the last 5 transactions.
In this way you can easily get the mini statement in BOI bank account by giving missed call from a registered mobile number.
Hope this article helped you know get mini statement of Bank of India by missed call. Find this article useful then don’t forget to share it…!
Leave a Reply