If your account is in SBI (State Bank of India) and you want to check your bank statement, then you can check sitting at home.
SBI offers its account holder multiple ways to get bank statements, including the Yono app, Internet banking, missed calls, and SMS. You can check your account statement using any of them.
So let’s know how to get SBI bank statement …
Brief Descriptions of The Content
How to Get SBI Bank Statement
If you have an account with SBI bank, you can check the bank statement in these 4 ways, for this you do not need to go anywhere. Just follow the steps mentioned below:
How to Get SBI Bank Statement From Yono App
- The account holder must first login to the YONO SBI app.
- Then click on Accounts.
- Then click on this ‘>’ tab. After this, the transaction details will start to appear.
- Now you have to click on Envlop icon and your SBI statement will be sent to the register email id.
- If you click on the icon before the envelope icon, the bank statement will be downloaded.
How to Get SBI Bank Statement Online With Internet Banking
- First go to https://www.onlinesbi.com/ and log in to Internet Banking.
- Then click on My Accounts and Profile.
- Now go to the Account statement.
- After this, select the account number. If there is an account, the same account will appear.
- Select your statement time period. How long do you want to check your SBI bank statement.
- To view or download the statement, select an option and click on Go.
- After this your SBI Bank Statement will be downloaded.
How to Get SBI Bank Statement From Yono Lite
- Log in to the YONO Lite app.
- Click on My Accounts.
- Then click on View / Download Statement.
- Then select the account whose statement you want to see.
- Click on “Select Option for the Statement Period” and select the time period for the bank account statement.
- Now you will see two options: View and Download. If you just want to see your SBI Bank Statement then click on View and if you want to download then click on Download.
How to Get SBI Bank Statement From Missed Call / SMS
If you want to check your SBI Bank Statement with Missed Call, you can… but your number should be registered in the bank account. Follow the steps below:-
Missed call to 09223866666 or send a message by typing ‘MSTMT’ to 09223866666. You will get bank account statement on your mobile number.
More resource on SBI bank:
Leave a Reply