Do you want to get SBI OTP on email? SBI Bank provides online facilities to its customers. If you have SBI ATM card then you can also do online shopping with it. But after doing online shopping, OTP is required to pay money from ATM card, as you know.
You receive this OTP on the mobile phone registered with the bank. But for some reason, if you want to receive this OTP on your email then you can do so.
Today in this guide, I am going to tell you how to get SBI OTP on email?
Note: Due to unknown reasons, SBI has discontinued the facility of receiving OTP on email. In future, they can start this service again.
Requirements to get SBI OTP on Email
- The email on which you want to receive OTP must be registered in the bank account.
- Internet Banking Login User ID and Password.
- You must have registered mobile number in the bank account.
How to get SBI OTP on Email?
- First of all, go to the SBI Internet Banking website page in the browser – https://www.onlinesbi.com/
- Login to your SBI Net Banking Account by entering your Login User ID, Password and Captcha Code.
- After login to the net banking account click on the profile option in the right side menu.
- Then click on High-Security Options.
- Now enter your profile password. Keep in mind that both SBI Profile Password and Internet Banking Password are different.
- Select the third option – Mode of Authentication via OTP (SMS and Email).
- Now you will receive OTP on your registered email.
Hope this article helped you know how to get SBI OTP on email. Find this article useful then don’t forget to share it…!