Here’s how to hide Likes on Facebook. Facebook and Instagram are allowing users to hide their like count on all posts.
Do you want to hide Like count on Facebook? Facebook users have the option to hide the like count on their own posts so that others won’t be able to see how many likes the post has received.
There are many such Facebook users who do not want people to see the like number at the bottom of their post. If the likes on your Facebook posts are very few, then you can keep the likes hidden on Facebook.
After hiding likes on Facebook, no one will know how many likes have been received on your photo and other posts. If you are promoting a brand on Facebook and likes are not coming on it, then it reduces the brand value. In this case, you can hide the likes.
Apart from this, there are many users on Facebook who do not get likes on their photos. If you also want to hide likes on your Facebook posts for some reason, then you can do so.
There is an option to hide likes on Facebook, but many people are not aware of it. If you use the Facebook app on your phone, then you can easily hide likes on Facebook. There is an option to hide likes in the Facebook app.
In this guide, I’m going to share how to hide Likes on Facebook. So let’s now know how to hide Like count on Facebook.
Brief Descriptions of The Content
How to Hide Likes on Facebook (From Facebook App)
- First of all, open the Facebook app on your mobile.
- After opening the Facebook app, click on the 3 line menu on the right side.
- After this you will see the Settings & Privacy option, click on it and select the Settings option.
- Then, in the Preferences section, you have to click on the Reaction Preferences option.
- Now you have to enable the On Your Post option in the Hide Number Of Reaction option. After this the Like count, Reaction will be successfully hidden on your Facebook post.
How to unhide the likes count from my Facebook Account
After hiding the like on Facebook, if you want to unhide it later, then you have to go to the Hide Number Of Reaction option by following the same step again and disable the On Your Post option. After doing this, the likes will start showing on Facebook.
Hope this article helped you know how to hide Like count on Facebook. Now, it’s now your turn, find this article helpful? Don’t forget to share!
Thank you for reading. Next articles:
Leave a Reply