Have you switched from Mozilla Firefox to Google Chrome browser? And now you want to transfer your Firefox bookmarks to Google Chrome Browser. But there is no idea how to do.
Although there are many users who ask frequently after moving from Firefox to Google Chrome browser,
How to import bookmarks and passwords from Firefox to Chrome?
How to import bookmarks from Firefox to Chrome?
How to move all bookmarks from Firefox to Chrome?
How do I transfer my bookmarks from Firefox to Google Chrome?
Can I transfer bookmarks from Firefox to Chrome?
How do I transfer my bookmarks from Mozilla to Chrome?
In this tutorial, I’m going to share how do I transfer my bookmarks from Firefox to Google Chrome.
Firefox is a great browser developed by Mozilla. This is Google’s best alternative. Its interface is very easy and provides a better user experience with fast browsing.
But there are many users who move from Firefox to Chrome for many reasons and want to transfer your Firefox bookmarks to Chrome.
How to Move All Bookmarks from Firefox to Chrome
Importing bookmarks from Firefox to Chrome is very easy. Here we will import bookmarks by HTML file. Also, by using this file you can move Firefox bookmarks to a new computer.
So, let’s get started…
1. First, open your Firefox browser and click on the Bookmarks button like a set of books.
2. After that click on Show All Bookmarks or press the CTRL + SHIFT + B keyboard shortcut.
3. In the next page, click on Import and Backup, then select Export Bookmarks to HTML from the list.
4. A dialog box will open in front of you. Just hit on Save button.
5. Now close Firefox and open Google Chrome browser. Click on three dots icon in Chrome.
6. Then click on Bookmarks and select Import Bookmarks and Settings… from the list.
7. Now a dialog box will open, here select Bookmarks HTML File from the drop-down menu.
Then click on Choose file and select your firefox bookmark HTML file which you downloaded in the previous step.
9. In the next step, you will see a successful message. Just click on Done button.
Congratulation! You have successfully imported Firefox bookmarks into the Google Chrome browser.
How to check imported bookmarks in Google Chrome
1. Click on three dots icon in Chrome.
2. Then click on Bookmarks >> Imported >> Mozilla Firefox.
We hope this article helped you learn how to import bookmarks from Firefox to Google Chrome.
- How to change Language in Google Chrome
- 13 Best SEO Extensions for Google Chrome in 2018
- Google’s Ranking Factors in 2018
Find this article helpful? Don’t forget to share!