Are you worried about your blog’s Domain Authority (DA)?
In this article, I will tell you how to increase domain authority quickly.
When a content ranks in SERPs, it does not depend only on Keyword and high-quality backlinks. There are many factors that affect your ranking, in which the Domain Authority is the main.
Domain Authority is a metric developed by Moz, which shows your site Reputation. Higher Domain Authority ranks well in SERPs.
Domain Authority is measured on the scale of 1 to 100. If your site Domain Authority will be near 100, then your site traffic and ranking will be very good. That’s why it’s important to have a good domain authority of your site.
Domain Authority takes a lot of time to grow. This is a long time process. If you think that by making some changes to your site, you can increase Domain Authority overnight, you are absolutely wrong.
However, there are some steps you can follow to increase your site domain authority quickly.
How to check the Domain Authority
There are so many free tools available that allow you to check Domain Authority. But I recommend you to use the Open Site
Apart from this, it tells you about many other important metrics.
How to Increase Domain Authority Faster
Domain Authority is such an SEO ranking factor that you can not purchase. Many factors are used to increase DA scores, in which Great content, Quality Backlinks and Patience are the most important.
1. Publish Linkable Content
Publish quality content on your blog. So that the other bloggers link your content. Here’s a guide – how to write SEO friendly blog post.
When a blogger links your content without
So always create unique, detailed and well-thought content that can be useful for the reader. Also, pay attention to the length of the content. Your content length must be at least 1000 words.
2. Focus on On-Page SEO
On-Page SEO plays an important role to increase your DA score.
The practice of optimizing pages to rank higher in search engines is called on-page SEO. In On-Page SEO, you have to take care of the following factors.
- Targeted keyword – Choose the right keywords for your blog post. Also, pay more attention to long-tail keywords because they are more targeted and rank better. Please use your focus keyword once in the first paragraph of the post.
- Use keywords in the title – Write your title Attractive and use the Focus keyword in it. If possible, keep the focus keyword at the beginning of the title.
- Permalink structure – Use SEO-friendly permalink structure (short and readable URL) and includes your focus keyword.
- Keyword density – Do not use keywords more often in the content. This is called keyword stuffing. Keep the keyword density in 0.5 – 1.5%.
- Heading tags – If you publish very large content on your blog, then use the appropriate heading tag for your points. This makes your content readable.
- Image optimization – Use the correct name and ALT tag for your image. Also, do not forget to resize and compress images.
- Meta description – This increases CTR (Click Through Rate) on your content. So always try to write Attractive meta description. Do not forget to add your focus keyword to it.
- Use the Focus keyword in the content with the variations.
3. Make Internal Linking in Your Post
Internal linking plays a key role in increasing your site Domain Authority. It also reduces your site’s bounce rate and helps search engine bots better crawl your content. Apart from this, your content becomes more informative and useful for visitors.
But keep one thing in mind, your internal linking should be do-follow and should be related to the content. Here is an ultimate guide on the internal link to boost your SEO.
High Quality Backlinks for Your Site
Creating high-quality backlinks is not easy. But this is not too difficult. With the right technique, you can generate quality backlinks for your site easily.
There are many bloggers who use the wrong way to create backlinks on their site and they create backlinks from such a site that promises to create many backlinks in minutes. All of these backlinks are low quality. As a result, your site’s ranking decreases further.
Always create backlinks from high quality and reputed site. Quality backlinks help to increase domain authority very fast.
Quick Tips for Creating High Quality Backlinks
- Publish the ultimate content on your blog.
- Share your content on social networking sites.
- Submit guest posts on other popular blogs.
- Build links to your site naturally.
- Submit your site on high authority sites.
- Comment on another blog.
- Submit your images to the photo sharing site.
- Submit your article and ebook to the document sharing site.
5. Remove Bad Links from Your Site
Always keep an eye on your site’s Link profile. If your site has a lot of bad links or toxic links, it will affect your Domain Authority, ranking and traffic too much.
But there are many bloggers who do not pay attention to this and their position decreases day by day in SERPs. Apart from this, there is a bad effect on the DA.
If you want to keep your link profile clean and healthy, regularly check and remove bad links from your site.
6. Make your site Mobile Friendly
The number of mobile users has increased significantly and more than half of the searches are done by mobile. If your site is not mobile friendly, then it will not perform well in SERPs. Also, your site does not display in visitors’ mobile properly, they will exit immediately from your site.
You can use the Mobile-Friendly Test tool to check whether your site is mobile friendly or not. It has been developed by Google.
7. Improve Your Website Loading Speed
If your site takes more time to load, it will have a bad effect on your bounce rate. Any visitor waits for 2 to 3 seconds to open the site. If the site loads in 2 to 3 seconds, then OK.
You can use PageSpeed Insights, Pingdom, and GTmetrix tools to check your site’s loading speed.
Instant suggestions for improving website loading speed
- Upgrade to PHP 7.2
- Optimize your image size.
- Keep only useful plugins.
- Delete unwanted media.
- Minify CSS and JS Files.
- Use a good Cache plugin.
- Minimize Redirects.
8. Keep Your Site Structure Clean and User Friendly
You have to take special care on the user experience. Therefore it is very important to keep the site structure clean and user friendly, so that the visitor can navigate easily on the site.
Do not make your site or blog more
9. Keep the Avarage Number of Links in Page
If you add too many links to your content, then this is not a good idea. Also, it is not good according to user-experience.
Google also recommends limiting numbers of links on a page.
10. Share Your Content to Social Sites
After publishing your content, do not forget to share it on social networking sites. It helps to generate a lot of traffic on your blog easily.
But your content should be such that it compels users to share, comment and like. Apart from this, you can add social share buttons to your site.
11. Submit Guest Post to Another Blog
The number of traffic and backlinks increases with guest posting. If the number of backlinks increases on your site, then your DA will automatically increase.
But keep one thing in mind, submit guest posts on high DA and PA site and that blog should be related to your blog’s niche.
12. Let Your Domain Age Increase
Domain age helps a lot in increasing your site ranking and DA score. If your site is 3 or 4 years old and you regularly publish quality content on it, its domain authority may be 30-40 or more.
But if your site is 1 or 2 months old, you do not have to think about Domain Authority right now. Just focus on content publishing. Your DA score will automatically increase.
13. Publish Content on Your Blog Regularly
Publish content regularly on your blog. This helps to increase website traffic and Domain Authority on your site.
There are many blogs that can not maintain it, which keeps fluctuating in their DA. If you regularly publish content on your blog, your DA will increase. But it may decrease if you do not.
14. Move Your Site from HTTP to HTTPS
Google is using Https as a ranking factor. So if you transfer your site from http to https, then your domain authority may improve.
But take care of one thing, when you move your site from http to https and do not set proper redirection, your site traffic may be zero.
15. Submit a Sitemap
Sitemap helps search engine bots better crawl your website. If you are using Yoast SEO or Jetpack on your site, you can easily create an XML Sitemap for your site.
16. Be patient
Domain Authority is a factor which does not increase overnight. For this you need to be patient.
Just be patient and keep working, your ranking and Domain Authority will both improve.
Higher Domain Authority site get top rank and more traffic in SERPs.
Getting High DA score is very difficult and it takes a lot of time. But you can increase your site Domain Authority quickly by following this article.
We’re done, and it’s now your turn! Find this article helpful? Don’t forget to share!