Keyword Research is the most important part of SEO. This helps to increase your website traffic. Especially your blog is brand new.
Every blogger wants to increase organic traffic on his blog, but more of them do not know how? If he is a new blogger
Whenever I started my blog, I did not know about Keyword Research and I write blog posts without keyword research. As a result, my blog did not get much traffic.
Today in this article, I will tell you how to keyword research in SEO so that your blog can rank well in SERPs.
So let’s get started…
Brief Descriptions of The Content
What is Keyword Research?
This is a process in which we have to find out which keywords people are searching for? What’s the search volume on that keyword? What is the competition on that keyword?
If you do keyword research before writing a post, you can get a good position in Google search results and your blog will be able to get a lot of traffic from the search engines.
Here I have explained some keyword types:
- Head keywords – These are single words such as WordPress, SEO etc. Their search volume and competition are also very high but they do not even give a better result.
- Body keywords – These are 2-3 word phrases such as WordPress guide, SEO tutorials etc. Their monthly searches are decent and competition is medium.
- Long Tail Keywords – Such keywords include more than 2 or 3 words like Complete WordPress guide etc. These are highly targeted and help to connect target audiences on your site. But when it comes to competition, long-tail keywords are less competitive.
If your blog is new, then I recommend you to use the long tail keyword. These will help your blog grow faster and rank better in SERPs.
If you use short-tail keywords for your blog or website, you will not get a better result. These types of keywords are not targeted and do not even give accurate search result.
Very little search is done in the search engine with short tail keywords because we know that the search engine will not give us an acute result.
Is Keyword Research Important?
The answer will be – YES
If you want to get more traffic to your blog and you want to achieve early success in blogging, Keyword Research is your first step.
This is important because there is a lot of competition on keywords in almost every industry.
Here I am writing the article on “how to keyword research for SEO” when I search it in Google, it will show me a lot of results.
You can see in the screenshots above it is showing me 3,33,00,000 results.
So if you do not Keyword Research before writing your content, then Google will not rank your content and your content will not appear on Google’s first page.
How to Keyword Research in SEO
When you have a lot of keywords, now you need to choose the best keywords for your content. But how will know – Who will perform better for your content?
However, there is no such tool in the market that will tell you – this is the best keyword. At the time you choose Keyword, you have to take care of a lot of things which I’m going to tell you here.
Here is a guide how to choose keywords for SEO.
- Search Volume – This is very important. The more people search for a keyword, the more traffic you can get.
- Long Tail Keywords – If your site is brand new or you want to target keywords with less competition, then Long Tail Keywords can be effective.
- Competition – Always select low competition keywords for your content. This increases the likelihood of your content ranking higher in results.
- Related Keywords – Use Related Keywords to optimize your content better. It helps Google better understand what your content is about.
Best Keyword Research Tools
There are many great tools and websites in the market that can help you find good keywords related to your article. Here is a list of best Keyword Research Tools you can use.
- Answer the Public – Answer the Public finds keywords using Google and Bing Search and predicts the best keyword for you. This tool offers a unique proposition and helps to find long tail keywords easily.
- SEMrush – This is one of my most favourite tools that help keep an eye on your competitor, along with
keywordresearch. However, its free version comes with very limited options. Itspremium version starts from $ 99.95/month.
- Google Auto-Suggest – Enter your main keyword in Google search. This will start showing related keywords. As you can see in the screenshot below.
- Google Keyword Planner – Google keyword planner is the best and free keyword research tool developed by Google. With this help, you can easily find any type of keyword, whether it is a long-tail keyword or anything. In addition, shows monthly searches, CPC and more.
- Google related keywords search – If you are looking for a free long tail keyword tool, this trick can also be helpful for you. When you search for anything in Google, after the search result you see some keywords that are long tail keywords. You can use them as long tail keywords in your article.
- Ubersuggest – Developed by
Neilpatel, this is a very good and popular keyword suggestion tool. With this tool, you can easily get good long tail keywords for your blog post and it is also easy to use.
- Ahrefs – Ahrefs is a premium Keyword research tool that helps you find good keywords for your website and monitors the competitors.
- Soovle – It is also a very popular tool that helps find long tail keywords.
What are the benefits of Keyword research?
Keyword research has lots of advantages. It is very important to increase blog traffic and get a good rank in the search engine.
- Keyword research helps your blog get popularity quickly.
- If you write your article by keyword research, you can connect target visitors to your site.
- It helps to increase your website ranking and traffic.
- Keyword research gives you the idea of writing content for your blog.
- It helps to figure out competition and search volume on your keywords.
- By researching Keyword, you can rank your blog’s important keywords.
- Your domain authority will increase when your posts rank in the search engine. Also, the number of backlinks on your site will also increase.
Quick Tips on Keyword Research
- Use long tail keyword for your content.
- Always select keywords with High Search volume.
- You can use Google Keyword Planner, Google AutoComplete, Google Search Related, SEMrush to find your best keywords.
- Also keep in mind the CPC at the time of keyword research, if you use keywords with very low CPC, Adsense earning will not be good.
We’re done, and it’s now your turn! Find this article helpful? Don’t forget to share!
Tech desai says
Hello Amman sir
Vaa kya post likhi hai aapne bahut acchi post likhe ho Amman sir aap mujhe ye bataye ki apne blog ke liye logo kaise banaye
Aman Singh says
You can use a third party tool such as Logomakr, Logomakr, LogoGarden, GraphicSprings or hire a logo designer.