Do you want to link Aadhaar number with SBI bank account? If you want to take advantage of government subsidies, then linking Aadhar card with bank account is mandatory. SBI provides multiple ways to link Aadhaar to SBI bank account.
Today in this article I will tell you how you can easily link Aadhaar to your State Bank of India accounts.
So let’s start…
Link Aadhar with SBI Bank Account Online and Offline
If you have not yet linked your SBI account with Aadhaar, then you can easily do it online and offline. There are several options through which SBI account holders can link aadhaar number with bank account.
How to Link Aadhar Card to SBI Bank Account through SBI ATM
- First of all, go to any SBI ATM.
- Swipe your card and enter your PIN number.
- Then click on Service.
- Then select Registrations and click on the Aadhaar Registration option.
- Now select your account type (savings or current) and enter Aadhaar number.
- After this, you will receive an OTP on the mobile number registered with Aadhaar. After entering the OTP, your Aadhar Card will be linked to your SBI Bank Account.
How to link Aadhar Card with SBI Bank Account through Net Banking
- First of all login to www.onlinesbi.com.
- After this click on My Accounts and select Link your Aadhaar number option.
- In the next page, select the account number and enter the Aadhaar number and click on submit.
- You will see the last two digits of the mobile number registered with Aadhaar, on which you will get OTP, after entering the OTP, your Aadhar Card will be linked to your SBI Bank Account.
How to link Aadhar Card to SBI Bank Account by going to Bank Branch
You can get your Aadhaar linked with your account by visiting a State Bank branch. Go to the branch and fill the Aadhar card link to bank account form and submit it along with the Xerox copy of your Aadhar card. After verification, your Aadhaar will be linked with your bank account. When your Aadhar card will be successfully linked with your SBI bank account, you will also get a message on the registered mobile number.
How to link Aadhar Card with SBI Bank Account through SMS
If you want to link your Aadhaar Card with your SBI Bank Account, It is mandatory to register the mobile number with the bank. To link Aadhaar with your bank account through SMS follow the below steps:
Type a message in the format UID<space><Aadhaar Number><Account Number> and send it to 567676. Your Aadhar card will be successfully linked with your SBI bank account.
How to Link Aadhar Card to SBI Bank Account with YONO SBI App
- Install SBI Yono App on your phone and open it.
- After that click on “Requests”.
- Then click on Aadhaar option and click on the Aadhaar Linking option.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and click on submit.
I hope this article helped you to link your SBI bank account with your Aadhaar card. Small request, find this article helpful? do not forget to share it.
Aadhaar related articles:
- How to Check Aadhaar Bank Link Status Online
- How to Generate Aadhaar Virtual ID
- How to Lock Aadhaar Number to Prevent Misuse
- How to Download/Print Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number
- How to Link Aadhaar With Pan Card Online Step by Step
- How to get instant PAN using Aadhaar Card
- How to Check Aadhaar Card Status
- How to Check Which Mobile Number is Registered on My Aadhar Card
- How to Change Name in Aadhar Card Online
- How to Change Mobile Number in Aadhar Card