Do you want to send message on WhatsApp without saving number?
WhatsApp is the most popular messaging platform in the world and from time to time, WhatsApp keeps bringing new features for its users. Apart from this, there are many tricks of WhatsApp that very few users know about, one of which is to send WhatsApp message to unsaved numbers.
Today in this article I will tell you how to send WhatsApp message without saving number.
How to Send WhatsApp Message Without Saving Number
If you want to send a message to someone on WhatsApp, then it is necessary to save the number first. In such a situation, whenever you have to message an unknown person, then you have to save the number first. If you want to avoid this process, then you are in the right place.
After reading this article, you will be able to chat with anyone on WhatsApp without saving the number. Here are the steps on how to message someone on WhatsApp without saving them as a contact.
Method 1: Send Whatsapp Messages without saving the contact
- First of all open browser on your mobile.
- After that copy and paste the link https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=XXXXXXXXXXX. (Before pasting the link, you need to enter the phone number with the country code instead of XXXXXXXXXXX which you want to send the message to)
- For example if we want to send message to 9811111111 then write https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=9811111111
- After pasting the link in the browser, press Enter. Now a chat box will open. Just you have to click on the Message button.
- You should see “Looks like you don’t have WhatsApp installed! DOWNLOAD or use WhatsApp Web”. If you want, you can download WhatsApp to your desktop or you can also access it from WhatsApp Web.
- After this, you will be able to message on WhatsApp without saving the number.
Method 2: Send a message on WhatsApp without saving the number
- Paste the link in the search bar of the browser: https://wa.me/phonenumber.
- If you want to send a message to 9811125411, then write https://wa.me/9811125411
- Click on Continue to Chat option.
- Now a new chat will open.. and you will be able to send messages on WhatsApp without saving the number.
Method 3: Send a message on WhatsApp without saving the number using the app
You can send WhatsApp messages without saving the number using the WhatsDirect or Click to chat app. WhatsDirect is an app where you can chat by entering any phone number. The app doesn’t ask for any permissions but displays ads.
Its alternative Click to chat is another app that does the same thing as WhatsDirect and doesn’t even show ads.
The first method works fine on both Android and iPhone. Apart from this, you can send WhatsApp messages without saving the contact using the app on an Android phone.
A small request, find this article helpful, do not forget to share it!