Today in this article we are going to share with you how to verify Blogger in Google Webmaster Tools. Blog and Google Webmaster Tools is a wonderful platform developed by Google. On Blogger platform, You can create a free blog while submitting your site to Google Webmaster Tools you can check site stats, error etc and furthermore how to perform your site in Google.
Here we will use the meta tag verification method to verify Blogger in the search console tool. So, let’s start How to Add and Verify blogger Blog in Google Webmaster tool…..
How to Verify Blogger blog in Google Webmaster Tools
1. First, sign in the Google Webmaster Tools with your Gmail id. After sign in, add your blog URL and just click on ADD A PROPERTY.
2. In the next page, you will meta tag, just copy the meta tag and save on notepad.
3. Now go to your Blogger Dashboard and select your blog that you want to submit to Google Webmaster Tools.
4. Then click on Theme >> Edit HTML.
5. Now, search the code <head> in the HTML code by pressing Ctrl+F and paste the copied meta tag just after the <head> element and click on the “Save Template” button.
6. Go back to webmaster tools and click on the “verify” button.
7. Now, your blog has been verified in Google search Console tools. Now you can use the search console tool.
Also check out:
- Website optimization techniques with Google Webmaster Tools
- Some essential settings in Google Search Console tool for a website
- How to fix Spam Backlinks using the Google Disavow Links Tool
- How to Submit Sitemap to Google Search Console Tool
Like how to verify Blogspot blog in Google webmaster tools? Don’t forget to share it!