Writing great content is not enough, titles play an important role in getting people to read that content and get more social shares for blog posts.
If your blog post is very useful and well researched but the titles are not attractive, then people will not click on your blog post. Visitors look at the title of an article before reading it and then clicks on it.
This article shares some tips and tricks on how to write a catchy blog post title and why is it important?
Brief Descriptions of The Content
How To Write Catchy Titles To Attract More Visitors
The catchy post title forces users to click on the post. As people judge a book by its cover. Similarly, a blog post is also judged by its title.
If you do not write attractive titles, visitors will never click on your blog post and your blog post will be lost on the web.
Doing Proper Keyword Research
Keyword research is very important and it plays a vital role in creating SEO friendly blog post title. By doing keyword research, you can learn a lot and get a good idea for your title.
There are many great tools available in the market that can help you find good keywords.
- Google Keyword Planner Tool: Simple, Free and favourite Tool to find the best Keyword.
- LongTailPro: It is the fastest way to find useful Keyword in a short time.
- Answer The Public: This is the best tool for keyword research, gives a great overview. Just enter your keyword, it provides you questions, prepositions, comparisons, alphabetical, and related searches for your keyword.
- Keywords Everywhere: It is a free add-on for Chrome & Firefox browser that shows search volume, CPC & competition.
- Market Samurai: Market Samurai is a Product of Noble Samurai. With its tool, you can easily discover the best keywords and your competitor’s weaknesses.
- HitTail: It finds the best long-tail keywords for website owners, bloggers, and marketers who want to increase traffic from Google and other search engines.
- Google Trends: Explore trending search
- Ubersuggest: Developed by Neilpatel, just enter your keywords, this will give a great overview with CPC, search volume and more.
- Soovle: Another great tool for keyword research that provides keywords from Google, Bing, Amazon, Answers.com, Yahoo, Wikipedia, Youtube.
- Keywordtool.io: Give 700+ keyword ideas from your single keyword.
- KWFinder: Shows perfect keyword ideas and helps to find out long-tail keywords with low SEO difficulty.
- LSIGraph: This tool helps to find LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing) keywords. LSI keywords help the search engines understand the exact topic of the webpage.
- Google Auto-Suggest – Enter your main keyword in Google search. This will start showing related keywords. As you can see in the screenshot below.
- Google related keywords search – This trick can also be helpful for you. When you search for anything in Google, after the search result you see some keywords. You can use them as long-tail keywords in your article.
Use Your Keywords Properly
Keep your keyword at the beginning of the title. Sometimes it may happen that you have trouble keeping it in the beginning, then put it in the middle.
This strategy belongs to on-page SEO and makes your title SEO Friendly. But do not repeat your keywords, this will be called keyword stuffing.
Keep Blog Post Title Short and Unique
If you write your blog post title long, you can lose user engagement. Always try to create your title short, attractive and unique.
Keeping your blog post titles fewer than 55 characters because longer titles are not fully visible in Google search results.
Use Catchy Keywords
There are many keywords available that attract the attention of readers. And increase CTR on your content.
Here are some catchy keywords for example:
- Proven Ways
Use Number in Title
Use the numbers in the title of your blog post. This is a great and better way to create catchy headlines for your blog post.
Many creators believe that including numbers in headlines brings more traffic and increase CTR.
for example :
- 10 killer tips to increase website traffic.
- 6 killer SEO techniques to grow blog traffic.
This is another good way to write a catchy blog post titles. Just change your blog post title into question like this,
- Is it really difficult to start a blog?
- Do you know why social networking is important for bloggers?
Furthermore, don’t forget to add Why, What, When, How, Which. These are very powerful words, makes your title catchy and attract user attention. Most readers always use these words for search queries.
Examples of blog post titles using these words:
- How to write effective post titles?
- What do SEO header tags mean?
- How to Create Clever Blog Post Titles?
Write Post Title Relevant
Your blog post title should be related to your content and clearly explain what your content is about.
After reading the title, readers can quickly decide whether it is useful for them or not.
Use Headline or Post Title Generators Tools
Getting a good title for a blog couldn’t be easier. If you are unable to write a catchy post title, then you can use headline or post title generators tools.
- SEOPressor’s Blog Title Generator
- Coschedule’s Headline Analyzer
- Sharethrough Headline Analyzer
- Blog Title Generator – BlogAbout by Impact
Just add your keyword it will make a list of catchy blog post titles.
Here I told you how to create catchy blog post titles. I hope these suggestions help you to write catchy titles. Also, add your keywords to get a better result in SERPs.
Find this article helpful? Don’t forget to share!
You may also like:
Leave a Reply