If you want to increase YouTube views and YouTube subscribers, then read this article carefully. In this article, we will discuss 27 best ways to increase YouTube video views and subscribers.
YouTube is the world’s largest video site that is created by Google, its Alexa Rank 2, so you can imagine that YouTube is the best and famous video site in today’s era.
However, anyone can create a YouTube channel and upload a video. But Uploading a video is not enough. If you want to increase youtube video views, then you have to increase youtube subscribers that are not easy. You need a lot of hard work and patience for this.
So let’s know how to get subscribers on YouTube fast and increase YouTube views…….
Best ways to increase YouTube views and YouTube subscribers
1. Create the evergreen video for your YouTube channel and upload new videos daily.
2. Share your YouTube videos on Facebook as Facebook native video.
3. Keep your video titles in 50 characters or less so that the Viewers can easily search and remember your YouTube video.
4. Embed your YouTube videos on your blog and share it with your social media followers. This will not only increase YouTube views, this will also increase your blog page views.
5. Do not make YouTube videos lengthy. Try to keep it to 3 minutes. A standard YouTube video length is 2 minutes and 54 seconds.
6. When choosing keywords for your videos, you use Google search or Keyword Planner. This will help to improve search ranking.
7. Make playlists for your videos. Use keywords when creating your playlists so that your playlists appear in the search result.
8. Add intro to all your videos and ask the viewer to subscribe to your channel.
9. Use SEO keywords in video title to get more views on YouTube video and YouTube Subscribers. In this way, your video can easily rank on YouTube and Google search results fastly.
10. Create a good trailer for your YouTube channel. With help of this, you can tell about your YouTube channel. Now when a non-subscriber arrives in your channel’s homepage, your channel trailer will start to play automatically.
11. Use a good call to action in your annotations. From which viewers are eager to subscribe to your YouTube channel.
12. When you embed YouTube video on the blog, please include the YouTube subscribe button in it.
13. Use Long-tail keyword in your YouTube video descriptions. This helps to rank your video.
14. Add the YouTube widget to your website or blog. If you have a high-traffic blog or website, then you can also get good YouTube views and YouTube subscribers.
15. Ask the YouTube viewer to like your video if you get more like on your YouTube videos then YouTube will consider your video useful and will rank it.
16. Respond to comments (even negative comments), more users will engage with you.
17. Work with other YouTubers and promote each other’s contents.
18. Add subscribe watermark to your YouTube video.
19. Include behind the scenes at the end of your videoes. There are many YouTube viewers who love तो watching behind-scenes-videos.
20. You can use the YouTube autocomplete feature (YouTube Search) to find the best titles for your YouTube video.
22. Write your YouTube video descriptions in 300-500 words so that Google and YouTube can understand your video.
23. Do not forget to include keyword tags in your video to gain YouTube views.
24. If you want to rank your videos in Google search results, So use the “video” word in your title. Although this will not help to improve your YouTube search ranking, you can get benefits in search engines.
25. Promote your YouTube channel along with the video to increase YouTube subscribers.
26. Create an eye-catching custom thumbnail to make your YouTube video attractive.
27. To increase youtube views, add related videos to annotations.
You can comment on any questions or suggestions related to this article. If you like “How to increase YouTube views and YouTube subscribers”, please do not forget to share it on Twitter, Google+ and facebook…..