How to Get Index Your New Blog Post quickly in Google search engine
Many Blogger asks why their Blog or Blog Post does not index fast in Google or do not come in Google Search. So if you are also struggling with the same Problem and want to get your blog posts to Google Search as soon as possible then do not worry, Today in this article we will tell you How to Get Google to Index Your Blog Content Quickly. With this trick, you can index your new post in Google search in just 1 minute.
So let’s start How to Get Google to Index Your Blog Content Quickly……
How to Get Google to Index Your Blog Content Quickly
New Post does not index fast to Google because whenever we Publish new content or Post on our blog or website then that time Google crawler does not crawl the site. It takes some hours to index website in Google and sometimes it takes too many days. Especially this happens when our website/blog is new. Today we are going to tell you a Killer Trick by which Google index URL in 1 minute.
I’m going to show you today How to Get Fast Index Your WordPress Blog Post on Google Quickly. For this, we will use Google Webmaster Tools’s “Fetch as Google” feature.
What is Fetch as Google?
“Fetch as Google” is a tool, That’s for Blogger and Webmaster. So that Blogger and Webmaster can see that When Google Bot crawls our webpage, how will it look in Google Search. “Fetch as Google” tool is Especially used for this work.
- Submit URL to Google
- Submit website to Google
- When Website Hacks or infected with Virus or any other reason as a result, our webpage does not open then this is used to find those web page.
- Submit and index new pages and content.
Using the Fetch as Google Tool to Index new Post to Google Search
- Go to Google Webmaster Tools and sign in with your Gmail Account. Verify your website/blog in Google Search Console Tools if your website is not verified or added.
- Now select the website/blog whose post you want to Index in Google.
- Now click on the Crawl on the left-hand side of the Site Dashboard. Then click on fetch as Google.
- Now here you will see a text field which is Starting with your domain name. Now submit your URL of that Blog Post or Web page which you want to get Index into Google. If you want to submit the homepage then you leave it blank.
- Click the Fetch button.
- After clicking on fetch, only two things are possible: Success or Failed. If Fetching is successful then click on the “Request Indexing” button.
- Now, a pop up will open in front of you, In which click on “Crawl only this URL” and hit on Go button. You can see in the screenshot below.
Now, your URL has been submitted to Google for indexing. Wait for some minute and then search your submitted URL in Google search engine. After searching, you will see your new post in Google search results.
In this articles, we will know How to Get Your New Post Indexed Quickly. This feature is very useful for new Blogger.
Like How to Index Website in Google search engine in 1 minute? Don’t forget to share!