Infolinks Review : how to make money with Infolinks ad server
Infolinks is a name that you might have heard earlier when you are looking to monetize your blog on the Internet. Many Blogger has been using Infolinks for years and in today’s post I will tell you about the experience of Infolinks ad server and will give Infolinks Review.
Many bloggers initially use the first advertising network, Google AdSense. After that, start finding Google Adsense alternatives, In which many ad network lists open but today we talk about Infolinks ad server.
Can you use Infolinks with Google AdSense?
Infolinks ad server works perfect with AdSense….
One thing you’ll love infolinks that it is very easy to setup and once you’ve set up, you will not need to do more then. Infolinks will automatically start showing ads on your blog and you can start making money right away.
Now before you sign up, you should know that it will take some time to earn better from Infolinks. You will need Google Search Engine Traffic and you must also ensure that your traffic is US And U.K. So you can get higher CPM from Infolinks.
- Infolinks’s minimum payout is $ 50 and Paypal is included in its payment methods.
- Infolinks’s control panel looks a bit outdated, but still, it is a best-in-Text Advertising Network available.
- Infolinks ad server are easy to integrate and you can configure the ad’s color, number and other options from the option panel.
There are so many other programs that look similar and claim to be Best Advertising Networks, but when comes to payment, many issues arise.
Infolinks is not a scam website, they pay in the given payout time. They offer different payment options such as PayPal, Bank Wire Transfer, etc.
One good thing for Infolinks is that you can run it with your own Google AdSense Ads and without any issue.
Here are the payment options offered by Infolinks ad server :
- Bank Wire Transfers : $ 25 + 2% in order to get paid receive in your local currency.
- ACH and Payoneer : No fees
- ECheck : $ 6 + 2% for Currency Conversion.
- Western Union : At least $ 15
- PayPal : U.S. $ 1 for residents, and 2% up to $ 10 for everyone.
Infolinks also has an Android App and an iOS App available and you can use it to monitor your performance from your mobile.
Infolinks is one of the best text link ad programs available today. We will also tell you about other such great advertising programs on JustBrightMe blog in the coming days.
Use the comments section below to tell us whether you use Infolinks for your blog or not and how you have experience with it. It is good suggestions for people who are looking for in-text ad programs?