How To Install Android OS in Your PC
If you want to install the Android OS in your Laptop and PC, So now it is possible. For this you have to follow some simple steps. For this you have to installin your Laptop or PC. So let’s know How To Install Android OS in Your PC.
Playing Android OS on your PC lets you use android apps in pc. And enjoy the features of Accelerated Graphic Performance and many more. In this tutorial, I will tell you how to install Android KitKat on PC With the help of Virtual Box.
Let’s know, How To Install Android OS in Your PC and how to install android apps on pc ?
How to run android apps in pc
- For this, you must download VM VirtualBox.
- After this, download the Android x86 Image File. Android Kitkat or any old android versions that you like.
Steps To install android on pc
- Install VirtualBox in your PC.
- After installing VirtualBox, select New. Enter the name in the dialog box which you want and then select.
Type : Linux
Version : Other Linux
- Now enter the Memory Size as you want. [1GB Space is required to install Android Kitkat].
- In the next dialog box, click on Create a virtual hard drive. Select VDI or VHD And then select Fixed or dynamically Allocated which you want and Create Virtual Drive.
- Select Virtual Device and then select Settings. Then a Dialog box will appear on top.
- Storage >>> Storage Tre >>> Empty.
- After this in the attributes section, Select the Android 4.4 (KitKat) iso File that you downloaded.And if you want to from CD / DVD. So check Live Cd / Dvd and then click on OK.
- Now start Virtual Device And then select Install Android-x86 to Hard Disk in Screen.
- Select Create / Modify Partition.
- Now,Create New Primary Bootable Partition And select on Write. After the writing is finished, select Quit.
- Install Android on sda1 And Select ext3. Then select Yes to install.
- after installing, remove Live iso from VirtualBox And reboot now you can boot from Android 4.4 (KitKat).
- Now you can run android apps on pc.