Email is a way to start communication with people (top influencers and bloggers and professional people). Email is considered very reliable rather than verbal communication.
But when you send an email, you do not receive a reply. You send another email and you don’t get any response again!
And now you want to know what happened to the email you sent earlier and whether anyone has read your email or not.
In this guide, I’m going to share how to know when someone reads your email.
Why Users Prefer Gmail
Gmail is Google’s product used for communication between two people. This allows you to exchange any information.
Most importantly, it is a Google service, so it is highly trusted and allow to protect Gmail account with 2-step verification. It attempts to filter spam emails.
Here are some quick reasons why users love Gmail:
- You can set up filters and labels to organize your mail.
- Archive your mail for easy searching.
- You can use Gmail without internet by enabling the feature in settings.
- You can use multiple services of Google by creating a Gmail.
- And many more…
How Do You Know If Your Email Has Been Read in Gmail
When you send an email, you may have to wait a long time to get feedback from users. But some receivers make you fool by blaming you that they did not get mails from your side.
But there is a method can help you know whether your Gmail was opened or not?
So let’s get started…
First of all, you have to install Mail Track chrome Extension in your Chrome browser.
After installing, you need to log in with your Gmail account. Click on the Connect with Google and start using the mail track tool.
Now choose your plan and click on Sign Up Free.
That’s it! Installation completed, now you can go to your Gmail. Just hit on Go to Gmail.
Next just click on Enable for email tracking.
If you see one ✓ email sent. Two ✓✓ email opened. Like this.
Install Mailtrack Add-on for Android
If you want this feature in your Android phone, you can. Follow below instructions:
- Open the Mailtrack for Android page on your Android phone or in the Chrome browser on your computer.
- Press or click the install button.
- Select the email account you want to use to send tracked emails using your Gmail app.
- You will receive a confirmation message if the installation is successful: The mailbox is installed for Android Gmail.
- Re-start the Gmail app on your phone. To close completely your Gmail app, please, restart your phone.
Why to Choose of Mail Track Extension
- Give real-time notifications.
- You can use a separate dashboard to track mails.
- This mail track tool can be used for android devices.o
Mail track extension is one of the simplest ways to know when a recipient reads your email.
Hope this article helped you know how to check if email has been read in Gmail. Now, it’s now your turn, find this article helpful? Don’t forget to share!
You may also like: