Do you want to link mobile number to Aadhar online or at home? All users need to Aadhar link to Mobile number before 31 March 2018. If you do not link Aadhaar with Mobile number, then your mobile number can be deactivated. Because all telecom companies have made it mandatory. In the previous article, we will share What is Virtual Aadhaar ID. Here we will share How to Link Aadhaar with Mobile Number online or home.
A few days ago, we went to the mobile shop to link Aadhar with Mobile number. But now you do not need to go to a mobile store or give the fingerprint. Now, Aadhar link to mobile number is now very easy and you can do this easily at home with the help of IVRS.
To link Aaadhaar with Mobile number, you need Registered Mobile Number in your Aadhaar. If there is no Mobile Number Register in your Aadhaar Card, You will not be able to take advantage of this facility.
How to Link Aadhaar with Mobile Number Online Step by Step Guide
1. First, call 14546 from your mobile number and choose your language.
2. After this, Enter your Aadhar number and complete the further process.
3. Now you will get a One Time Password on Registered Mobile Number on your Aadhaar Card.
4. Then enter that One Time Password (For verification, the OTP will send to Registered Mobile Number on Aadhaar Card).
5. After completing IVRS process, your Mobile Number will be linked to your Aadhar Card.
So in this way you can link mobile number to Aadhar at home with help of IVRS.
If you have any questions, You can comment here.
Like How to Link Aadhaar with Mobile Number from home? Don’t forget to share it!