Long-tail keywords are very helpful to improve website search engine ranking. But finding long-tail keywords is not easy. Here I am going to tell you about some of the best long-tail keyword tools.
What are Long Tail Keywords
A long-tail keyword is a phrase that contains three or more words.
“How to make WordPress website SEO friendly” is a good example of a long-tail keyword.
When you optimize your site with long tail keywords, you can rank higher in Google and competition is also very low.
Long-Tail Keywords Benefits
There are many benefits to using long tail keywords which I’m going to tell you below.
- It Is Easier to Rank –Due to low competition, these rank well in Google search results.
- Helps to Get Target Traffic – Long tail keywords are descriptive. If you want to get targeted audiences for your website, long-tail keywords can help you a lot.
- Better Conversion Rates – Users search for anything using long-tail keywords because they are descriptive and provide better results. But you can not get better conversion rates overnight.
- Long Tail Keywords Help to Rank on Short Tail Keywords –Long-tail keywords can help you rank on short-tail keywords. Because it includes small-tail keywords.
- Perfect for Competitive Niches – Long-tail Keywords are less competitive. Competition in some niches is very high, in which very difficult to rank. If you want to stay out of competition, then optimize your site with long tail keywords.
- Easy to optimize –It is better to optimize content with long-tailed keywords. They provide a better user experience.
Best Long Tail Keyword Tools
Here is a list of long-tail keyword finder tools …
Keyword Planner (formerly the Google Keyword Tool) is a completely free and powerful keyword research tool developed by Google. It helps in finding the perfect keyword for any niche whether long-tail keywords or short.
Keyword planner will give you hundreds of keywords suggestions for any search term or URL that you input.
For each keyword suggestion, you’ll see:
- Avg. monthly searches
- Top of page bid (low range)
- Top of page bid (high range)
This is the easiest and best way to find long tail keywords. When we type anything in the Google search box, it starts showing keywords related to your search term, which is called long tail keywords.
You can use these auto-suggested keywords as long tail keywords for your article, and you can use any keyword research tool to get information about them.
It’s a free keyword research tool that allows you to find the best long-tail keywords for any niche. Just Just enter the term or phrase and choose long tail keywords from the list.
But its free account gives you a three-search daily limit.
It is a very popular and free long tail keyword tool which helps to find perfect keywords. It suggests keyword from Google, Amazon, Yahoo and many other search engines.
If you want to target your article with long-tail keywords, this tool can be best for you.
Answer the Public gives a good overview of keywords when you search. It offers a unique proposition. You can get long-tailed keywords for any niche. This tool also provides other related search terms to your search.
This trick can also be helpful in finding long-tail keywords. When you search anything in Google, after the search result you see some keywords that are in the form of long-tail keywords. You can use these as long tail keywords for your site.
HitTail is a long-tail keyword tool that provides keyword suggestions by analyzing your existing website traffic. It provides you with very specific phrases that are more focused on your specific audience.
But to use this tool, you’ll have to subscribe and pay a monthly fee.
It is another premium long tail keyword tool that gives perfect keyword ideas and helps to find out long-tail keywords with the most accurate SEO difficulty and exact search volumes.
WordTracker is a popular and best tool to find the best long-tail keywords. This tool gives other details such as searches, competition, etc. With a free account, you can get 50 keyword results.
LSIGraph help to find long-tail keywords. It’s free and provides a good list of common terms for your search.
But this tool offers three searches per day with a free account.
LongTailPro is a premium service but if you want to find incredible long-tail keywords, it is the best long-tail keywords finder.
It provides a variety of reports regarding search volume, competition, and personalized metrics. This tool can help you find low-competition, long-tail keywords.
It is another very popular tool developed by Neilpatel. With this tool, you can easily find good long tail keywords for your blog. It is also easy to use.
Which long tail keyword tool do you use? If I have missed anyone, let me know.
Find this article helpful? Don’t forget to share!
You may also like: