Long tail keywords are very helpful to improve website search engine ranking. But finding long tail keywords is not easy. Here I am going to tell you about some of the best long tail keywords research tools.
What are Long Tail Keywords
A long tail keyword is a phrase that contains three or more words.
“How to make WordPress website SEO friendly” is a good example of a long-tail keyword.
When you optimize your site with long tail keywords, you can rank higher in google and competition is also very low.
Long-Tail Keywords Benefits
There are many benefits to using long tail keywords which I’m going to tell you below.
- It Is Easier to Rank –Due to low competition, these rank well in Google search results.
- Helps to Get Target Traffic – Long tail keywords are descriptive. If you want to get targeted audiences for your website, long-tail keywords can help you a lot.
- Better Conversion Rates – Users search for anything using long-tail keywords because they are descriptive and provide better results. But you can not get better conversion rates overnight.
- Long Tail Keywords Help to Rank on Short Tail Keywords –Long-tail keywords can help you rank on short-tail keywords. Because it includes small-tail keywords.
- Perfect for Competitive Niches – Long-tail Keywords are less competitive. Competition in some niches is very high, in which very difficult to rank. If you want to stay out of competition, then optimize your site with long tail keywords.
- Easy to optimize –It is better to optimize content with long-tailed keywords. They provide a better user experience.
Best Free Long Tail Keyword Tool
Here is a list of the best tool for finding long tail keywords.
It’s a free keyword research tool that allows you to find long-tail keywords for any niche. Just type your main keyword and choose long tail keywords from the list.
This is the easiest and free way to find long tail keywords. When we type anything in the Google search box, it starts showing keywords related to your topic, which is called long tail keywords.
You can use these auto-suggested keywords as long tail keywords for your article, and you can use any keyword research tool to get information about them.
Google keyword planner is the best free keyword research tool Created by Google. With this, you can find the keyword competition, monthly searches, CPC and may more.
It is a very popular and best free keyword research tool which helps to find long tail keywords. It suggests keyword for Google, Amazon, Yahoo and many other search engines. If you want to target your article with the help of long-tail keywords, it can be best for you.
Answer the Public gives a good overview of keywords when you search. It offers a unique proposition and you can find any long tail keywords. This tool also provides other related keywords to your search.
This trick can also be helpful in finding long tail keywords. When you search anything in Google, after the search result you see some keywords that are in the form of long tail keywords. You can use these as long tail keywords for your site.
WordTracker is a popular and best tool to find the best long-tail keywords. Along with this, you can also find other details such as searches, competition, etc. With a free account, you can get 50 keyword results.
It is a very good and popular tool developed by Neilpatel. With this tool, you can easily find good long tail keywords for your blog. It is also easy to use.
These are some of the best long tail keywords tools. Which tools do you use? If I have missed anyone, let me know.
Find this article helpful? Don’t forget to share!