Are you looking for the most useful Android apps in daily life? However, our smartphones make it possible to do almost everything you want. By installing useful Android utility apps, you can take the usability of your Android device to the next level.
But there are lots of Android apps available on the google play store but they are not all good. Here is the list of some of the best and most useful android apps in daily life. Know which apps you need.
Most Useful Apps for Android
1Weather is the best weather app that has a simple design that shows you the current weather, forecast for up to 12 weeks, a radar, and other fun stats. The app also provides you with widgets that you can customize.
In the app, you get Hurricane Alerts, Snowstorm Tracker, Rain Forecasts, Today’s Temperature and 10 days Forecast with 25+ Live Radar Maps.
- 10 Days Weather Forecast.
- 48 hours Detailed Temperature and Rain Forecast.
- 25+ Live Radar Maps
- 10+ Beautiful Customizable Widgets for Home Screen.
- 1Weather Shorts: Weather News and Facts.
- 1Weather TV: Local Forecast Videos.
- Trending Weather Updates: Hurricane, Snowstorm, Flood, Fires and more.
- Air Quality Index (AQI): Pollution, Pollen, Health Information and more.
- Hyperlocal Severe Weather Warning: Safety Alerts in Real Time.
- Sun and Moon Tracker.
- Track Humidity, Dew Point, UV Rating, Visibility, Atmospheric Pressure and Wind Speed.
LastPass is a password manager that secures your passwords and personal information in an encrypted vault. As you visit apps and sites, LastPass autofills your login credentials. All you have to do is remember your LastPass master password, and LastPass will autofill web browser and app logins for you.
- You can use LastPass across all your devices, including phones, tablets, and personal computers, for free.
- With its free syncing, anything you save on one device is instantly available on all other devices.
- You can also store information like credit card numbers.
- Log in with your fingerprint for simple, secure access to everything in LastPass.
- Its multi-factor authentication adds a second layer of protection on your account.
ZArchiver is the best Android app that lets you manage any compressed files from your Android device. It has a simple and functional interface. The app allows you extract archives: 7z, zip, & rar file and also create password-protected archives from your phone.
- Create the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ, lz4, tar, zst (zstd).
- Decompress the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2 and more.
- View archive contents: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ and more.
- Create and decompress password-protected archives.
- Edit archives: add/remove files to/from the archive (zip, 7zip, tar, apk, mtz).
- Open compressed files.
- Extract split archives.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is the world’s most popular and trusted free PDF app for Android. You can save your files online and read them anywhere. It allows you to view, share, annotate and add e-signatures to PDF documents. With a premium subscription, you can use Acrobat Reader as a PDF editor to edit text and images, a PDF converter to export to and from PDF, or use other advanced features to create PDFs, combine PDF documents, organize PDFs, and more.
- Allows you to open and view PDFs files.
- Print documents directly from your device.
- Get the best PDF reading experience with Liquid Mode.
- Search to find text fast in your PDF documents.
- Share Pdfs and Collaborate.
- Add PDF notes and comments, including sticky notes and highlights.
- Write on PDF documents by adding text or drawings.
- Allows editing text and images directly in your PDF.
- Easily fill in PDF forms with the form filler feature.
- E-sign documents using your finger or stylus.
- Sign in to your free account to store and access files across devices.
- Connect your Google Drive account to access PDFs and other files with ease.
- Work With Scanned Documents
- Export PDFs to Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
- Compress PDF files to reduce file size.
- Protect PDF documents by adding passwords.
TeamViewer is one of the best screen sharing and complete remote control apps. You can connect remotely to another computer, smartphone or tablet. It connects in seconds to approved devices. The app is free for personal use but if you run a business, then you have to go for the premium subscription.
- Screen sharing and complete remote control of other devices.
- Intuitive touch and control gestures.
- File transfer in both directions.
- Computers & Contacts management.
- Sound and HD video transmission in real-time.
- Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange.
Parental Control App & Location Tracker – FamiSafe
FamiSafe is a reliable Screen Time & Location Tracker parental control app with features like kids’ screen time control & location tracking, family link for parents, activity report, website filtering, game/porn blocking, suspicious photos & text detecting on social media app like TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp and more.
- Find your kids’ current location to ensure safety.
- Track kids’ location history by timeline.
- Remotely track phone activities.
- View what apps kids install or uninstall.
- Track how much screen time kids spend online
- Remotely schedule Screen Time for daily or weekly app usage.
- Block or restrict specific inappropriate apps.
- Send instant alerts when children try to open blocked apps or games.
- Filter websites to shield kids from porn, gamble or other threatening sites.
- Track children’s browsing history.
- Send instant warnings when detecting dangerous pictures in kids’ phone albums.
- Suspicious Text Detection.
The Adobe Scan scanner app turns your device into a powerful portable scanner that recognises text automatically (OCR) and allows you to save to multiple file formats including PDF and JPEG. You can scan any document and convert it to PDF. Its OCR (Optical Character Recognition) feature lets you copy and paste text from photos or scanned documents.
- Adobe Scan makes any content scannable.
- Use the PDF scanner to quickly create a photo scan or PDF scan.
- Scan any document and convert to PDF.
- You can preview, rearrange, crop, rotate, and adjust colour to PDF or photo scans.
- Save each scan to Adobe Document Cloud for instant access and sharing.
- Adobe Scan scanner app even lets you scan multi-page documents and save them with a single tap.
Keepsafe Photo Vault: Hide Private Photos & Videos
Keepsafe is the best photo vault on Android. It locks your private photos and videos for free. Keepsafe secures your personal photos and videos by locking them down with PIN protection and fingerprint authentication. It’s the best place for hiding personal pictures and videos, and save phone space.
- Your photos are secured via a PIN, pattern or your fingerprint.
- Backup your photos & videos easily when your phone is lost, stolen or damaged.
- Share private photos with confidence: control how long the recipient sees your photo — photos disappear 20 seconds after they are received.
- Keepsafe also doesn’t show up in your recently used apps list.
- and many more features in the premium version.
AppLock is a very popular app lock that protects and locks apps, galleries, photos, video, and privacy with a fingerprint. It comes with a ton of great features. In addition to lock, AppLock can catch intruders by taking a picture and even hide the fact that lock the app with fake error window.
- Lock the app with a password to protect your privacy.
- If someone accesses your app then, take a picture and send it to your email.
- Supports convenient and powerful lock with fingerprint sensor.
- Blocks the locked app’s notification message in the top notification bar.
- Smart Lock- Lock only at specific time or auto-unlock when connected to specific WiFi or Bluetooth.
- Multiple Password – You can set a different password for each locked app.
- Lock the whole phone using the lock screen of AppLock instead of the lock screen of the system.
- Prevents the screen turns off when running certain apps.
- AppLock provides a variety of features and detailed options.
DiskDigger is a photo recovery app that recovers deleted photos from your memory card or phone internal memory. If you accidentally deleted a photo or formatted your memory card, DiskDigger helps restore your deleted photo again.
- It works on both rooted and normal devices.
- Fast, Reliable, and easy-to-use.
- You can recover any types of files using DiskDigger Pro.
- Scan both internal and external memory.
Percentage Calculator is the best calculator app to solving all your percentage problems. This calculator app includes all kinds of percentage calculations for you.
- Simple Percentage Calculator (5 Percent of 40 Is 2).
- Percentage increase/decrease (5 percent decrease from 40 is 38)
- Tip Calculator.
- Discount Calculator.
- Convert Fractions to Percentages (5 / 20 Is the Same as 25 Percent).
- Markup calculator.
- Profit margin calculator.
- Sales tax
- Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR).
- And many more.
TunnelBear is a VPN app for Android that allows browsing the Internet privately and securely. It protects your online privacy from online threats, letting you access your favorite websites & apps. When you use TunnelBear, your data passes through our secure VPN, letting you connect to WiFi hotspots without putting your data or device at risk. Your browsing activity and personal information is kept private from hackers, advertisers, or prying eyes.
- Private & fast VPN without logging.
- Private internet with one-tap connection.
- Safe WiFi with grizzly-grade security: uses strong AES-256 bit encryption by default.
- Internet security, even on public WiFi networks.
- The global VPN server network lets you surf and stream quickly – no throttling, no buffering, no fuss.
- Global VPN network: With servers in 22+ countries and lightning-fast speeds, access the websites and apps you love.
PicsArt is the best photo editing app along with a video editor for mobile. It gives you everything you need for photo editing. You can make professional looking photos, collage, design and add stickers, quickly remove and swap backgrounds, try popular edits like Golden Hour, Mirror Selfies, and retro VHS or Y2K filters.
- Filters for pictures & trendy photo effects.
- Background eraser (you can cut out photos & erase backgrounds).
- You can add text to photos using 200+ aesthetic fonts.
- Stunning makeover with Beautify tools: hair color changer, makeup stickers & more
- Blur photo backgrounds with a smart selection tool.
- Create beautiful double exposure edits & blend photo layers.
- Create photo collage (Using a bunch of layout designs, photo grid, freestyle collage, scrapbook, and frames for photos).
- Outline selfies with the hottest Sketch effects.
- Turn photos into cartoons.
That’s it…! If I missed any best useful Android apps, tell me about them in the comments! Hope you found this list useful and comprehensive!
Leave a Reply