Do you want to link Aadhar with PNB bank account?
Although it is not mandatory to link their bank accounts with Aadhaar, if you want to get the benefit of any kind of scheme or subsidy from the government, then you will have to link your Aadhaar with PNB bank account.
PNB account holders can use multiple ways to link their bank accounts with Aadhaar. Today in this article I will tell you how to link Aadhaar with PNB bank account.
So let’s start…
How To Link Aadhaar Card With Punjab National Bank Account
If you have not yet linked your PNB account to Aadhaar, you can do this easily. There are several options through which PNB account holders can link their bank account to Aadhaar card.
How to Link Aadhaar with Punjab National Bank Account Online
- First of all, visit the website https://gateway.netpnb.com/Aadhaar/default.aspx.
- Enter your account number and click on the “Continue” button.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and captcha code and click on the “Validate” button.
- Now enter your Aadhaar number and click submit.
- And now your PNB Aadhar Linking has been successfully done.
How to link PNB account to Aadhaar through Netbanking
- First of all, visit the official website of Punjab National Bank and login to PNB Net Banking.
- After this, click on Services >> Requests and then click on Link Your Aadhar Card.
- Now a new page will open where you will have to enter your Aadhaar number. After entering your Aadhaar number, click on “Continue”.
- An OTP will be received on the mobile number registered with Aadhaar. Enter OTP and click on “Validate“.
- Now a message will be sent by PNB Bank to your registered mobile number. Your Aadhar card has been successfully linked to your bank account.
How to Link Aadhaar With PNB Bank Account Through SMS
If you want to link Aadhaar card to your PNB Bank Account through SMS, you can easily do it. Just write a message in the format: AADHAR<space><Account number><space><Aadhaar number> and Send this message to 5607040. But to avail of this facility, it is necessary to register a mobile number with the bank.
How to Link PNB Account with Aadhaar by Visitingto Bank Branch
You can link your bank accounts with Aadhaar by visiting the branch where your account is being maintained. Fill the Aadhaar seeding form and Attach a self-attested copy of your Aadhaar and passbook. After verification, your Aadhaar will be linked to your bank account.
Hope you found the post useful and comprehensive!