In today’s article, we are going to discuss with you about the StudioPress Magazine Pro Review.
Magazine Pro is a beautiful WordPress magazine theme that has many options and layouts for customizing. This is the child theme of Genesis Framework. It has been developed with fast loading & lightweight, which provides fast-loading, super flexible design, creative and super clean look to your site so that your content can easily rank in Google.
Google has also cleared that fast loading website gets higher rank in Search results.
StudioPress Magazine Pro
Magazine Pro theme is the child theme of Genesis Framework and if you want to use the Magazine Pro theme on your site, then you have to install both Genesis framework and Magazine Pro on your site. This is well suited for magazines, news portals, online publications or personal blogs.
Without the Genesis Framework, Magazine Pro theme will not activate on your blog or website. It does not affect your website loading speed due to lightweight and it makes faster loading website or blog in search engines.
Magazine Pro Feature
- SEO Ready
- Fast Loading
- Theme Options
- Responsive Design
- Homepage Widget Areas
- WooCommerce Support
- Customizable Header
StudioPress Magazine Pro Review
After activating the Magazine Pro WordPress theme on your blog and website, click on Appearance >> Customize Here you will see many Customization options.
1. Site Identity – You can edit Site Title, Tagline and add Site Icon to your site.
2. Colors – With this option, you can change your site’s Link Color and Accent Color.
3. Header Image – You can upload an image file to your site’s header.
4. Menu – Magazine Pro Theme provides Sticky Menu Navigation (Before Header Menu and After Header Menu) on your site.
5. Site Layout – You can select the Default Layout for your site. You can see in screenshots below.
6. Breadcrumbs – You can enable Breadcrumbs for your site.
7. Comments and Trackbacks – You can enable and disable Comments and Trackbacks from your site’s Post and Page section.
8. Content Archives – This option affects blog listings page, including archive, author, blog, category, search, and tag pages. In it, you can show your content in Excerpt, select Featured image size, Featured image alignment and can change Pagination Type.
9. Widgets – Magazine Pro WordPress theme offers 10 widget areas for your site. You can see in the screenshot below.
If you are looking for a best WordPress magazine theme, then Magazine Pro theme can be the perfect choice for you. It offers a lot of widgetized areas. This is the best for news portals, online publications or personal blogs.
Genesis Framework is designed with fast, lightweight, and well-coded. Apart from this, it offers unlimited support and lifetime updates by taking a one-time fee.
Like the StudioPress Magazine Pro Review? So do not forget to share it on Twitter, Google+ and facebook….!