Parallax Pro theme has been developed with fast loading & lightweight which provides fast-loading, super flexible design, and super clean look to your site. This can be the best choice for a business website.
About StudioPress Parallax Pro Review
Parallax Pro theme is the child theme of the framework which is a very popular framework in the world. Parallax theme places your page content in a proper narrative order, which provides a simple vertical design for visual eye movement and flow.
If you want to install Parallax Pro theme on your site, then you have to install both Genesis Framework and Parallax Pro on your site. This is a great theme for business websites, online publications or personal blogs. Without the Genesis Framework, the Parallax Pro theme will not be activated on your blog or website.
Parallax Pro theme Feature
- SEO Ready
- Fast Loading
- Theme Options
- Mobile Responsive
- Homepage Widget Areas
- WooCommerce Support
- Customizable Header
StudioPress Parallax Pro Review
After activating the Parallax Pro WordPress theme on your blog and website, click on Appearance >> Customize Here you will see many Customization options.
1. Site Identity – You can edit Site Title and Tagline for your website or blog. Apart from this, you can also add Site Icon here.
2. Front Page Background Images – Here you can upload 3 background images for the front page of your site and the default images size is 1600 x 1050 pixels.
3. Colors – With this option, you can change your site’s Link Color, Menu Link Color and Accent Color.
4. Header Image – You can upload header image file for your blog or website.
5. Menus – It provides Before Content Menu and Footer Menu navigation to add navigation on your site.
6. Site Layout – You can select Default Layout (Content, Primary Sidebar; Primary Sidebar, Content; Full Width Content) for your site. You can see in screenshots below.
7. Breadcrumbs – You can enable Breadcrumbs for Homepage, Single Posts, Pages, Archives, 404 Page, Attachment / Media on your website.
8. Comments and Trackbacks – With this option, you can enable and disable Comments and Trackbacks from the post and page of the site.
9. Content Archives – With this section, you can show your content in Excerpt, select Featured image size, Featured image alignment and can change Pagination Type and these options affect your blog page & post, archive, author, category, search, and tag pages.
10. Widgets – Parallax Pro theme provides 9 widget areas for your site, which has 5 homepage widget area. You can see in the screenshot below.
Parallax Pro theme can be a perfect choice for you if you are looking for a business theme or blog theme. Parallax Pro is the child theme of the Genesis Framework that has been designed with fast, lightweight, and well-coded.
Apart from this, it offers you unlimited support and lifetime updates by taking one time fee.
Like StudioPress Parallax Pro Review? So do not forget to share it on Twitter, Google+ and facebook ….!