Do you want to take a screenshot in Xiaomi MIUI 8? After MIUI 8 update, you can take a screenshot in your phone in three different ways. Simultaneously after the MiUI 8 release, Xiaomi has launched a new scroll screenshot feature in his phone, so that you can take a snapshot of the entire page. In this article, we will tell you about 3 different ways of taking Screenshot in Xiaomi MIUI 8.
How to take screenshot in MIUI 8
1. Power + volume button
This is the fastest way to take a snapshot in MIUI 8 or Redmi note 3, Redmi note 4, Redmi 4, Mi4 etc. In this method, you only need to press Power + volume down buttons simultaneously. Just your screen will capture.
- Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot.
- Then press and hold power + volume down buttons simultaneously.
- Keep pressing it for a few seconds, you will hear the camera shutter when your screen is captured.
- The screen shot you took will be successfully reached in your phone gallery. Now you can share it, edit or As you want to do.
- You can also press volume down and menu keys together to take a screenshot.
2. Take a screenshot from the Notification panel
After MIUI 8 update, Redmi has added a quick toggle (screenshot button) for the Screen shot in the notification panel. With which you can quickly take a snapshot. Although this is the easiest way to take a screenshot, But you can not take a screenshot of the notification pane by this method.
- Go to the screen that you want to take a screenshot.
- After this, swipe your MIUI 8 notification bar downwards.
- Then click on Screenshot toggle (screenshot button) to take a screenshot.
3. Take screenshot using the Quick Ball app
MIUI 8’s Quick Ball app is similar to iPhone Assistive Touch. When you enable it, you will see a floating circle widget on your screen. Which provide you five shortcuts (Home, back, recent, power off, and screenshot).
- To enable the Quick Ball app, click Settings >> Additional settings >> Quick Ball.
- After this turn on the Quick ball Toggle.
- After enabled, you can capture Screenshot by accessing it.
Which method did you like to get a screenshot, please tell in the comment box?
- Convert Non-Touchscreen Laptop to the Touchscreen Laptop easily
- How to install and download windows 10 operating system free
- How to Earn Money by Making Android Apps Without Coding
If you like this article “How to take Screenshot in MIUI 8”, please do not forget to share it on Twitter, Google+ and facebook…..