Are you looking for the best business apps for Android? Here are the best business apps for Android. These apps work best for small or medium-sized businesses. Larger businesses probably need more customized enterprise solutions. If you are running a large business, you should still take a look at them once.
Brief Descriptions of The Content
The best business apps for Android
Let’s take a look at the best business apps for Android.
Asana is the easiest way to manage team projects and your individual tasks. From the small things to the big picture, Asana organizes the work so that you and your team are clear what to do, when to do it, and how.
- Use asana wherever you are. Access Asana on mobile or on the web.
- Set up different projects to bring your team’s work together in one shared space.
- Choose a project view that suits your style—lists, kanban boards, or calendar.
- Boost your productivity with My Tasks, where you can see all the work that’s been assigned to you in one to-do list.
- Prioritize your work easily—drag & drop tasks into Asana’s built-in sections, create your own custom checklist sections, or sort by different dimensions.
- Keep collaboration going, wherever you are. Communicate with your teammates by liking, commenting, or attaching files directly to tasks.
Google Drive, part of Google Workspace, is a safe place to back up and access all your files from any device. Easily invite others to view, edit or leave comments on any of your files or folders.
- Safely store and access your files anywhere.
- Quickly access recent and important files.
- Search for files by name and content.
- Share and set permissions for files and folders.
- View your content on the go while offline.
- Receive notifications about important activity on your files.
- Use your device’s camera to scan paper documents.
Millions of people search Google every day for businesses like yours. Create and customize your business profile with the Google My Business app and make those searches your customers.
- Respond to reviews, message your customers and see your followers in the Customers tab.
- Make edits to your Business Profile and see those changes on Google in real time.
- Upload photos, create enticing offers and share what makes your business unique.
- See in one glance how and how much your customers interact with your Business Profile right from the app’s Home tab.
- Get real-time notifications to know when a customer connects with your business on Google.
- Manage multiple locations from one dashboard, and invite others to manage your listing.
OneDrive is the one place for everything in your work and personal life. It gives you free online storage for all your personal files so you can get to them from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. With OneDrive for Business, you also get storage for your work files so you can share and collaborate on them with other people at your work or school.
- Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
- Automatically upload photos and videos to your personal OneDrive account using Camera backup.
- Share your files.
- Move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
- Open your OneDrive files in other apps, including Office apps.
- Quickly get to documents you’ve recently opened.
- Search for your files and folders.
PayPal is also a great business app, especially for small and medium-sized businesses. Many businesses use PayPal to manage transactions and invoicing. You can pay your employees using this. PayPal Business is PayPal’s app specifically for business use.
- Lets you shop online.
- Simple, secure way to quickly send & receive money.
- Transfer money using our Xoom service to 130+ countries, even if the recipient doesn’t have a PayPal or Xoom account.
- Buy, sell, and hold Crypto. Conveniently explore crypto.
Slack brings team communication and collaboration into one place so you can get more work done, whether you belong to a large enterprise or a small business. Tick off your to-do list and make progress on your projects by bringing the right people, conversations, tools and information you need together. You can access your team and your work whether you’re at your desk or on the go.
- Communicate with your team and organise your conversations by topic, project or anything else that matters to your work.
- Message or call any person or group within your team.
- Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people, all in Slack.
- Integrate the tools and services you already use into your workflow, including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk and more.
- Customise your notifications so you stay focused on what matters.
Square Point of Sale is the free Android point-of-sale (POS) app that gives you everything you need to take payments and run your business. Accept chip and PIN cards, contactless cards and mobile payments with a Square Reader. Funds are deposited fast—see money in your bank account the next business day. Use Square’s Android POS app to keep track of sales and inventory in real time, manage items and employees and view analytics about your business.
- Accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- Process payments right on your device.
- Record payments made with cash, gift cards, and other forms of tender.
- Send and track invoices from your device.
- Customise your products with photos, names and prices.
- Send receipts via email or text message.
- Apply discounts and issue refunds.
- Access real-time sales data and complete sales history.
- Track inventory in real time.
ZOOM Cloud Meetings is a video conferencing app. It supports up to 100 people in a single meeting. It’s super easy to use. Just install it and click on “New Meeting,” and invite up to 100 people to join you at the meeting. You can unlock advanced features by subscribing to it.
- Best video meeting quality.
- Easily join a meeting or start an instant meeting.
- Real-time whiteboard collaboration.
- Unlimited messaging with photos, files, and more.
- Create or join public and private chat channels.
- Make, receive, and manage phone calls.
- Safe driving mode while on the road.
Google Authenticator generates 2-Step Verification codes on your phone. 2-Step Verification provides stronger security for your Google Account by requiring a second step of verification when you sign in. In addition to your password, you’ll also need a code generated by the Google Authenticator app on your phone.
- Generate verification codes without a data connection
- Google Authenticator works with many providers & accounts
- Dark theme available
- Automatic setup via QR code
- Transfer accounts between devices via QR code
Adobe Acrobat Reader is the world’s most trusted free PDF app. You can save your files online and read them anywhere. This app allows you to view, share, annotate and add e-signatures to PDF documents.
- Allows you to open and view PDFs files.
- Print documents directly from your device.
- Get the best PDF reading experience with Liquid Mode.
- Search to find text fast in your PDF documents.
- Share Pdfs and Collaborate.
- Write on PDF documents by adding text or drawings.
- Allows editing text and images directly in your PDF.
- E-sign documents using your finger or stylus.
- Work With Scanned Documents
- Export PDFs to Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
- Compress PDF files to reduce file size.
- Protect PDF documents by adding passwords.
WPS Office is another great all-in-one office suite app that integrates Word, PDF, Excel, PowerPoint, Forms, as well as Cloud Storage, Template Gallery, and Online Editing & Sharing. Also, This Office suite app perfectly works with Google Classroom, Zoom, Slack & Google Drive, making your online work and study more efficient & stable.
- Compatible with MS Office 365( Word, PowerPoint, Excel ), Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Adobe PDF and OpenOffice.
- Integrates with Document, Spreadsheet, Presentation, and PDF.
- Free PDF Reader, makes it possible to open, view, share and comment on PDFs anywhere and on any device.
- Free to convert all office documents ( word, text, Excel, PowerPoint, doc ) to PDFs.
- Scan paper docs / turn images to PDFs.
- Support PDF Signature, PDF Extract/Split, PDF Merge, PDF to Word/Excel/PPT.
- Easily add and remove watermarks in PDFs.
- Dozens of layouts, animation, and transition effects.
- Create PowerPoint using WIFI, NFC, DLNA, and Miracast.
- Touch controlled laser pointer, Ink feature lets you draw on slides while in presentation mode.
- Powerful sheets & Forms on your Android device – Predefined formulas make you do basic data and digital operations more conveniently.
- Automatically save docs to the clouds: Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote, and OneDrive.
TeamViewer is one of the most popular screen mirroring apps. You can connect remotely to another computer, smartphone or tablet. It connects in seconds to approved devices. The app is free for personal use. But for business, you have to subscribe to it.
- Screen sharing and complete remote control of other devices.
- Intuitive touch and control gestures.
- File transfer in both directions.
- Computers & Contacts management.
- Sound and HD video transmission in real-time.
- Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange.
Adobe Scan is one of the best scanning apps that turns your device into a powerful portable scanner that recognizes text automatically and allows you to save to multiple file formats including PDF and JPEG. You can scan any document and convert it to PDF. And moreover, using the OCR (Optical Character Recognition) feature, you can copy and paste text from photos or scanned documents.
- Adobe Scan makes any content scannable.
- Use the PDF scanner to quickly create a photo scan or PDF scan.
- Scan any document and convert to PDF.
- You can preview, rearrange, crop, rotate, and adjust colour to PDF or photo scans.
- Save each scan to Adobe Document Cloud for instant access and sharing.
- Adobe Scan scanner app even lets you scan multi-page documents and save them with a single tap.
Did this list help you find the best business apps for Android? If I missed any great best business apps, let me know in the comments box! Find this list useful, don’t forget to share it!
Thank you for reading. Try these out too:
- Best Android Tools and Utility Apps
- 27 Best Screen Mirroring Apps for Android
- Top 10 Best Drawing Apps for Android Mobile
- The Best Free Calculator App for Android
- 22 Best Camera Apps for Android
- The Best Keyboard for Android Phones
- Top 17 Best Video Editing App for Android
- 18 Best Beauty Camera App for Android
- 17 Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- 15 Best Free Apps to Add Text to Photos