Online transfer money from one bank account to another
In this articles we are going to tell you “How to transfer money from one bank to another”. if you want to transfer money online from sbi to other bank account. So today we will tell you in this post how to transfer money sbi to other bank.
So let’s know about online transfer money from one bank account to another. For transfer funds from SBI to different bank accounts, Internet Banking Service should be activated in sbi.
Follow Some Simple Steps To transfer online Money to Other Account :
- First log in to your SBI Internet Banking Account with User Id and Password.
- After logging, Click Add Beneficiary in the Fund Transfer Option given in the right side of your SBI Internet Banking Account
- Now in the Add Beneficiary you have to select one of Type Type SBI, RTGS, or NEFT type. if you transfer money from sbi to sbi online. Then click on SBI Or you want to transfer cash to another bank account then you can choose NEFT or RTGS according to your requirement.
- You can now enter valid details such as IFSC CODE. You can enter IFSC Code or search and Select Bank Name and Branch Name. Now fill out other information like Account Number, Beneficiary Nick Name, Beneficiary Full Name, Address, Postal Pin Code, Beneficiary Phone or Mobile Number, Beneficiary Email ID and finally Beneficiary Relationships. In Relationships you can fill anything such as Friend, Brother etc. After filling the full details, check it once and then click on Submit.
- Now in the next window you will see Summary to check again and click on Submit Button in the next screen. after submitting, a POP up window will open In which you will have to enter the code exactly with the Grid Authentication Card. Then click Submit.
- After this You will see a message Grid Authentication was Successful. Then click on the Ok button now you can see the Added Beneficiary Acknowledgment. You will receive an SMS or message that says, Dear Customer You have successfully added new beneficiary in the name of “-” Which will be activiated after 24 hours. It can take up to 24 hours to activate. You will be able to transfer money from one bank to another when it is activated.
- Now after 24 hours you login again in your SBI Internet Banking Account.
- Once you have logged in, To make a fund transfer simply click on Other Account Transfer or Other Bank Accounts under the Fund Transfer Option.
- Now after selecting this you will need to select the Transfer Type again. After this, select Bank Account. Then select Beneficiary from the list. Enter the amount you would like to transfer and Click Pay Now. Then enter Transaction Password After check on Accept Terms and Conditions, click Submit.
- ,Now in the next window it will ask you to confirm the information given by you. After checking it carefully, click Confirm Button.
- After clicking Confirm Button You will have a Pop up Window Open. In which you need to enter Grid Codes correctly and enter Submit Button. You will be able to see Acknowledgment Of RTGS / NEFT Payments.
- Your transferred funds will arrive in the account of the beneficiary within 2 hours.