Implement SSL (HTTPS) is very important for the data security on your blog and it is considered an important SEO ranking factor. Furthermore, Google gives more importance to those websites and blogs that are HTTPS enabled.
- How To Implement HTTPS On Your Blogger Blog With Custom Domain
- Know These Things Before Buying SSL Certificate
What is SSL certificate (HTTPS)
SSL means Secure Socket Layer, and it is an encryption protocol, which keeps your Site or Blog data safe from hackers. If you do not use HTTPS certificate on your site, Hackers can easily steal your personal information and even your blog and website can be hacked completely.
To avoid this, you should enable HTTPS on your blog because HTTPS certificate protects sensitive data between client and server. So let’s know, how to redirect to HTTPS for Blog security…..
How To Enable HTTPS certificate on BlogSpot Blog
You can redirect your blog to https secure connections by going to the Blogspot dashboard and it is completely free.
Follow these steps to redirect to HTTPS on blogger
- First, visit blogger.com and login to your BlogSpot dashboard.
- Now click on Settings> Basic, Here you will see the HTTPS Redirect.
- From the HTTPS dropdown, select Yes & save the option.
- Done, now your blog has been redirected to HTTPS.
When a visitor visits your blog, it will open on https. You can comment on any questions or suggestions related to this article.
Like How To Enable HTTPS certificate on your BlogSpot Blog? Don’t forget to share it!