How to use Paytm offline without internet
You must know that paytm is now used to pay any kind of bills, If you pay bills or buy something through this app, then you can get paytm offers on coupon code or mobile recharge. if you have a paytm promo code then You get some discount in whatever you buy.
But in this article we are going to tell you, How to use Paytm offline without internet ?
So let’s know, Do you know How to use Paytm offline without internet. You don’t know How to use Paytm offline but Paytm can be used without internet. It is now possible. Paytm has improvement his service a few days ago and just started Emergency Call Service in Paytm. Through which you can use the paytm without internet, it is also absolutely free.
Sometimes it happens that our data balance is finished And if we had to pay someone in such a time then We need internet for payment. Looking at this, Paytm has started a new service. Through which you can use Paytm without internet. This is a great service. Let’s see, How to use Paytm offline.
In recent days, Paytm is an major online money wallet. By this you can send and receive money to any person And you can buy anything. Come to the topic and know that How to use Paytm offline internet
Follow the steps given below to use paytm without internet. By which you can use Paytm offline :
- To start this service, first you must have a Paytm account. You can use smartphones or computer to create an account.
- After creating a paytm account To use it now, add money in your paytm wallet with the help of debit, credit card or net banking. For this, you can use the add money feature in the Paytm App from your smartphone Or you can use the Wallet option given in your computer.
- Now, to send offline money to any person via Paytm Service, you have to call Simply [1800-1800-1234] Call on this number from the registered mobile number
- Your call will be automatically disconnected shortly after calling this number. Just now you have to wait till the call from Paytm. Now follow the options when the calls come from Paytm. If you are using this service first time then you will have to setup the PIN for your account security.
- Now after the pin setup process is complete, This will ask you the mobile number of the person who is registered in Paytm and whom you want to transfer money. Just enter the number of that person and then enter the amount.
- Your money will be transferred in a few seconds.