Today we are going to tell you a great method in this article with it help you can use two Gmail accounts in one browser at the same time. So let’s know how to use two Gmail accounts in one browser at the same time.
Use two Gmail accounts in one browser at the same time
For Google chrome user
1. First, open the Google Gmail Account that you want to sign in to Chrome Browser.
2. Now after opening Gmail account, click on Google Chrome menu to open another Gmail account.
3. Now click right button on Gmail icon and select New Incognito Window or press Ctrl + Shift + N Buttons.
4. Now a new incognito window will open.
5. You can now use another Gmail account by signing in to this new incognito window.
6. In this way, you can use two Gmail accounts simultaneously in chrome browser.
For Firefox user
1. Open Firefox Browser and first sign in to Gmail Account.
2. Now click on New Private Window in Firefox menu or press Ctrl + Shift + P Button.
3. After that, a new private window will open.
4. Now you can log in another Gmail Account in this new private window.
5. This way you can simultaneously open two Gmail accounts at the same time in one browser.
If this post “How to use two Gmail accounts in one browser at the same time” is helpful for you then share it with your friend and give your suggestions through comment box!