Tutorial blogger : What is a Blog? Learning how to blog
What is a Blog
What is the Definition of Blog?
- A blog is a discussion or informative website that has been published on the World Wide Web, which includes discrete, often informal diary-style text entries (“post”) – Wikipedia
The Benefits of Creating a Blog
- There is no need for any type of job because the blogging job is much better than that.
- You can start your online business through blog.
- If you already have business then you can get as many customers as possible.
- You can make money by blog as well as your writing skills get better.
- You will get an author’s rating which is an honor.
- You can easily reach your thoughts to people.
- You can be established as an expert in your field.
- You can create your own online network..
- You can sell a variety of things from blogs – ebooks, services.
- You can keep your thoughts in front of the world through the blog.
Differences between website and blog?
- Posts are posted in the blog, which are published according to the date, day and time.
- Posts in the blog are regularly published.
- The blog has a comment section for readers.
- The blog has an RSS feed that the Visitors / Readers can subscribe to your blog.
- A blog can be part of a website.
- The website’s homepage is static.
- A website can be created for a variety of reasons, such as to sell the product, for shopping or e-commerce, to give information to your website visitors etc.
- After the homepage in the website there are other service pages which are all Static.