What is SEO : Search engine optimization SEO
SEO is a process by which you can increase organic traffic (search engines traffic) on your website and Organic Traffic is considered best traffic. in this post, we will talk “What is SEO and how it works”.
SEO helps to provide a high-ranking to your website so that more and more visitors can visit your website.
What is SEO and how does it work
Getting good rankings and organic traffic in search engines is called SEO. SEO’s full form is Search Engine Optimization, means optimize your blog or website for Search Engines.
SEO is not hard to do. If you keep all things in mind and know some tips, you can also get high organic traffic from search engines by SEO.
What are the types of SEO
There are 2 types of SEO,
- On Page SEO – To get a better rank in search engines we optimize content quality, keyword, title, tags etc is called on-page optimization.
- Off page SEO – In this, we do link building such as forums, social media sharing, promotion and guest posting etc.
Apart from this, there are two more techniques in SEO
- White Hat SEO technique – The techniques used to make your website or blog search engine friendly is called white hat SEO techniques. And which is recommended by all SEO Professionals.
- Black Hat SEO technique – There are many Blackhat SEO techniques in blogging that are considered incorrect by SEO professionals and it is also wrong to use in SEO like Keyword Stuffing, Meta Tag Stuffing, Duplicate Websites, Low-Quality Pages etc
Also read: Black Hat SEO vs White Hat SEO
Some More Facts About SEO
SEO is a most popular topic of blogging and many people and companies offer SEO services. If you want to make your blog successful then SEO can help you a lot.
We hope that you understand what is SEO.Please read following articles.
- off page SEO tips 2017
- on-Page SEO tips 2017
- How to get high-quality Backlinks
- Why SEO is essential for blog
You can comment on any questions or suggestions related to SEO.
If you like this article “What is SEO”, please do not forget to share it on Twitter, Google+ and facebook…..