SEO stands for”search engine optimization”. It helps you get a
In this SEO tutorial, I’m going to share What is SEO and Why Is It Important.
What is SEO
SEO is one of the strategies and techniques that help you achieve a high rank in search results (Google, Bing, Yahoo and other search engines) and increase the number of visitors to your website.
SEO is not difficult. If you follow certain things and tips, then you can take your website to the first page of the search result like Google and get more organic traffic.
When we googling by typing any keyword phrase, Google shows result related to that search. These results come from all different websites. The website we see at the top in the search result, this means, SEO of that website is very good and that
In simple words, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) helps you get No.1 rank in Google search.
Why is SEO Important
SEO is used to improve the website’s search ranking. Suppose I created a website and published good quality content but did not use SEO then my website will not be able to reach people and it would be considered worthless.
If you do not use SEO on your site, and when the user searches for anything then the search engine will not be able to list your site in search results. This means it can be very difficult to get traffic to your website without SEO.
When you implement SEO on your
How Many Types of SEO
Above, I told you the importance and benefits of SEO. Now, I will tell you how many types of SEO are there.
There are two types of SEO,
- On Page SEO – To get a better rank in search engines we optimize content quality, keyword, title, tags etc is called on-page optimization.
- Off page SEO – In this SEO process, link building and promotions are included.
Here are some quick tips about on-page SEO,
- Focus on content quality
- Use SEO-Friendly URLs – Make your URL short and readable.
- Start Title With Keyword.
- Add Modifiers To Your Title such as “2019”, “best”, “guide”, “checklist”, “fast” etc.
- Use Responsive Design (make your site mobile friendly).
- Use Outbound Links (External Links).
- Use Internal Links.
- Improve your Website loading speed.
- Use long tail keyword and related keyword.
- Optimize your image size. Do not forget to rename the image and add your target keyword to your image alt text.
Here are some working tips on Off-Page SEO,
- Build Links through Guest Posting and Email Outreach.
- Submit Your Articles to High-Quality Niche Directories.
- Improve your social media signals.
- Join question-answer site like Quora.
- Comment on another popular website.
Two More Techniques in SEO
- White Hat SEO technique – The techniques used to make your website search engine friendly is called white hat SEO. And all SEO Professionals recommend it.
- Black Hat SEO technique – There are many Blackhat SEO techniques that are considered incorrect by SEO professionals and it is also wrong to use in SEO like Keyword Stuffing, Meta Tag Stuffing, Duplicate Websites and content, Low-Quality Pages etc.
Some More Facts About SEO
SEO is the most popular topic in blogging and many people and companies offer SEO services. If you want to make your blog or website successful then SEO can help you a lot.
To become a successful blogger, SEO is very important with high-quality contents because it is the key to your success.
I hope you understand the importance of SEO very well! If you have any questions, comment below.
Find this article helpful? Don’t forget to share!