WordPress Installation Tutorial Step by Step Guide
Welcome to this WordPress Installation Tutorial. Here you will learn how to setup WordPress website. This WordPress Tutorial is especially for new bloggers who want to create a blog on WordPress.
Before proceeding, please read the following WordPress Installation Tutorial:
- WordPress.com vs WordPress.org – Which is better to get success in blogging
- How to buy a domain name and web-hosting for your WordPress blog
- How to Build wordpress blog : Ultimate Guide for Beginners
To create blog in WordPress, you need the first thing: web hosting and a domain name.
- Web hosting is the thing where your files are stored.
- Domain name that will be the name of your blog.
You can buy hosting from Bluehost, which comes with a Free Domain, Unlimited Hosting space and Bandwidth. Which will cost $ 5.95 / month.
It will take your 10 minutes to complete process. Click the link below and get a hosting package. By using this link you can get a huge discount on Bluehost hosting.
- Sign up for Bluehost (special discount + free domain name).
The next thing you need to do is to install WordPress Blog on your hosting server. This process can take 5-10 minutes. You can see this tutorial.
After following the above steps, your WordPress blog will be ready in a few minutes after which you can run it.
Once you have install wordpress on server, You have to make some changes to your WordPress site such as permalinks setting, updating ping lists, discussion settings, etc. Do not worry, with the help of our guide, you can setup it immediately.
- 5 Essential WordPress Setup After Installing WordPress
- 3 Different Ways to Install WordPress Theme
- 3 Different Ways to Install WordPress Plugins
- Best SEO Friendly Permalink For WordPress site
If you like this article “WordPress Installation Tutorial”, please do not forget to share it on twitter, Google+ and facebook…..