Do you want to start a WordPress blog? WordPress is the best CMS in the world and 31% site is powered by WordPress. Today in this article we will discuss how to setup a WordPress blog. This WordPress Tutorial is especially for new bloggers who want to setup a WordPress blog.
Before proceeding, please read the following WordPress Installation steps,
- WordPress.com vs WordPress.org – Which is better to get success in blogging
- How to buy a domain name and web-hosting for your WordPress blog
- How to Build a WordPress blog: Ultimate Guide for Beginners
- Web hosting where your files are stored.
- Domain name is the name of your blog.
You can buy hosting from Bluehost. It offers Free Domain, Unlimited Hosting space and Unlimited Bandwidth and 24/7 support via phone, email or live chat. It will take your 10 minutes to complete the process. Click the link below and get a hosting package and free domain. If you use this link you can get a huge discount on Bluehost hosting.
- Sign up for Bluehost (special discount + free domain name).
The next thing you need to do is to install WordPress Blog on your hosting server. This process can take 5-10 minutes. You can see this tutorial How to Create WordPress Blog with Bluehost Hosting India
After following the above steps, your WordPress blog will be ready. Now you can run it.
After setup a WordPress blog, you have to make some changes in your WordPress blog such as permalinks structure, updating ping lists, discussion settings, etc.
- 5 Essential WordPress Setup After Installing WordPress
- How to Install WordPress Theme
- 3 Different Ways to Install WordPress Plugins
- Best SEO Friendly Permalink For WordPress site
Find this article helpful? Don’t forget to share!