Do you get notified when someone subscribes to you on YouTube? In today’s article, we will tell you how to stop YouTube New Subscriber Email Notification.
If you are also a YouTube creator and have trouble with the YouTube New subscriber alert notification, then stay on this article, Here we are going to tell you How to Unsubscribe YouTube New Subscriber Email Notification.
What is YouTube New Subscriber Email Notification
When a new person subscribes to your YouTube channel, YouTube sends you a subscriber alert notification in the email for each subscriber and if you are a very big YouTuber, your email ID will only fill with extra email and you may have trouble finding the required email.
How to Stop YouTube New Subscriber Email Notification
When you log in to your YouTube channel and go to the Notification section, you will not see any option to disable it because YouTube has hidden this feature.
So here we will tell you how to stop emails from youtube subscriber alert…..
Long ago, you could deactivate YouTube New Subscriber notification by logging into YouTube and going to Notification section, but YouTube has now hidden this feature.
When you visit the YouTube Notification section and click on the “?” of “Unsubscribed emails”, You will see a text ‘Click the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of an email if you don’t want to receive it anymore’. You can see in the screenshot below,
1. Login to your email id to unsubscribe to YouTube New subscriber alert Notification.
2. Then open any YouTube Subscriber alert Email.
3. Now you will see an Unsubscribe link at the bottom, click on the link.
4. Now a new page will open in front of you. Here, you have to click on Turn off.
5. You’ve successfully unsubscribed YouTube subscriber alert. You will no longer receive an email notification from YouTube.
Like How to Stop YouTube New Subscriber Email Notification? Don’t forget to share it…..!